Monday, September 24, 2012

Zentangle completed

I just love the handcrafted look of these pieces of art.  Students worked hard for 4 one hour classes to complete and their diligence paid off!  These were small pieces of paper, too, at  4 1/2 X 6 inches. I have the students work with the Uni-ball Vision Fine black pen, and I love it because it it waterproof and works well on a variety of surfaces.When they had completed their line work, students were to choose one or two colors in colored pencil to shade after instructions were given for how to do this.  They could also choose to shade in graphite if they preferred which is traditional in Zentangle. They then mounted these onto colored construction paper that matched their colored pencil.  Beautiful work and I wish I could post all of them. These are all at various stages of completion.













Students who finished earlier were able to work on a Zentangle hand tracing.






No comments:

Post a Comment